I just registered to attend the Adobe CS5 Production Premium Launch event in Washington DC on May 13! Not only will guests have a chance to win a full license to CS5 Production Premium (wow!) but will also get a sneak peak into the new features of the program. There's only 275 seats open, so if you're interested in attending you'll need to hurry and reserve a seat ASAP!
Registration is free.
That is awesome - I want the full details! I watched some videos online, Photoshop looks amazing - have you heard about the new 'delete' feature? You select an area, big or small, and Photoshop will edit that area taking out the element you circled and replacing it with other elements of the photo - so hard to explain but you will get me if you've seen it.
ReplyDeleteUmm okay so I have CS5... let me just tell you, that delete feature.... AMAZING!!!!!! It does something called 'content aware' and deletes areas and matches it with the rest. By far the best thing since sliced bread.
ReplyDeleteAaah! I know! My jaw dropped many times while watching the Content Aware demo. Have you played around with Puppet Warp yet?
ReplyDelete