"Photography has to go beyond description to bring insight into or reveal the subject, not as it looks, but how it feels."
Monday, March 26, 2012
Impromptu night shoot
I've been meaning to photograph Gettysburg at night for an embarrassingly long amount of time and decided to wander out tonight to see what I could capture. I misjudged how cold it had actually gotten and didn't take into account the lack of traffic on Monday night in March, thus I had to huddle around my camera for awhile as I waited for some good motion blur action! Eventually my fingers got stuck in the shutter click position from being so cold and it became too painful to do much of anything else. I was able to snag a few shots that I'm fond of, but I'll definitely be heading out on a warmer, more vibrant night to get more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





These are nice...
ReplyDelete